The best way to learn personal finance varies depending on your level of experience, interests, and goals. However, many personal finance courses offer interactive elements that make the learning process more engaging. This includes quizzes and lectures that help you apply what you’ve learned in practice.
Overall, learning personal finance is a process that can be fun and rewarding if approached in the right manner. If you’re looking for a course that can help you get started, consider checking out one of our recommended options below.
Best Personal Finance Course
List of Courses
1. The Complete Personal Finance Course: Save, Protect, Make More
THIS COMPLETE PERSONAL FINANCE COURSE is 3 courses in 1: Save More Money, 2: Protect More Money, 3: Make More Money.
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that contains more than 25 exercises to help you save, protect and make more money. No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
Some of the many Save Money topics and exercises covered in the course include:
- How to analyze and significantly decrease your personal expenses so your net worth increases significantly in the long run
- More than 100 ways to help you save much more money
- How very small savings habits changes lead to fortunes later in life!
2. The Core Four of Personal Finance including Recession Basics
Please note that this course is more applicable to residents of the United States.
The financial techniques of personal finance are easy to understand. This is not rocket science and the foundation of personal finance is easy to understand. Where people have issues is getting and staying motivated. Just like with a lot of things in life, getting distracted is very easy.
I’m going to teach you about the core four tenants of personal finance. We will go into detail about the core 4 pillars of personal finance.
At the end of this course, you will know how to get your finances under control, get and stay motivated. Later on, if you want to become an expert on personal finance and retire early for example, you will have a strong foundation to understand how to do so. You’ll also understand the advantages and disadvantages of different personal finance paths.
My goal for you is to understand the core four principals of personal finance and to have a strong foundation.
Personal finance is a lifelong journey. Personal finance is a marathon, not a sprint.
3. Personal Financial Well-Being
The course applies two core techniques which Accelerate Time-to-Knowledge. Starting with a landscape view then introducing primary building blocks provides an accelerated path to connect the dots on how money works:
- How do you manage your money?
- How do you manage debt?
- How do you determine your financial wealth?
- How do you pay your fair share of taxes, and nothing more?
- How do you prepare for retirement?
- How should you invest your money?
- How do you prepare your estate for when you pass on?
Personal Financial Well Being means having the answers to all of these questions and knowing how they interlock and work together. The course is built on the following (3) CORE Building Blocks (GAP Approach)
4. Personal Finance Masterclass – Easy Guide to Better Finances
This online personal finance course covers all of the following topics:
- Understand Your Money
- Budgeting, Savings, Reducing Expenses
- Grow Your Income
- Understanding Credit Cards
- Loans, Debt, Debt Reduction
- Investing 101
- Real Estate, Mortgages, and Other Big Ticket Purchases
- Retirement Basics
- Early Retirement Plan & Financial Freedom
- Love & Money
- Youth & Money
- Psychology & Money
Master your own finances to build wealth for you and your family.
Regardless of what your financial expertise is or how much money you have in your bank account, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your finances to the next level.