Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Free Course. The free course reveals the secret to affiliate marketing without a website. Can you really build an affiliate marketing business WITHOUT a website? I will show you exactly how it’s done, using 100% free tools and resources.
This is what you will learn:
- Find the perfect niche
- Choose affiliate products you know will sell
- Pick the right keywords
- Send traffic to your affiliate links
Plus get free access to a bonus module that takes a deep dive into traffic generation.
I’ve been building affiliate websites for more than a decade and earning a decent income from those sites. The great thing about affiliate websites is that if you build them correctly, they’ll mature over time and reward you month after month, year after year in passive income.
However, if you build them incorrectly, you will simply be wasting your time. In the last few years, Google has tightened the noose around webmasters out to make a quick buck by gaming the system. This course was created to show you how I build successful affiliate websites now, and beyond. I’ll take you from the very beginning and show you, over my shoulder, how I:
- Decide on a niche for my website.
- Find affiliate products in that niche to promote on my websites.
- Choose a catchy, brandable domain name.
- Buy the domain through a registrar, and set it up to work with a web host.
- Install WordPress.
- Set up a Gmail address and create a “Gravatar”.
- Setup WordPress.
- Install a WordPress theme.
- Install a few essential plugins.
- Create an author bio for your web pages.
- Set up Google Analytics and Search Console so you have the data you need to make your site successful.
- Add a simple homepage to get you started.
- Create Mindmaps to plan and outline all of the main topics you want to cover on your website.
- Add important pages like Contact, Terms, and Privacy.
- Create a sitemap and submit it to Google so they always know when you have new content on your site that needs indexing.
- Set up the Yoast SEO plugin so your site is search engine ready.
- Set up Facebook and Twitter accounts, and get all new posts automatically syndicated to these platforms.
- Decide on categories for posts.
- Write content that the search engines will reward you for.
- Automate internal site linking, and why it is important.
- Create an affiliate product page and why this works better than affiliate products on all pages of your website.
- Create an affiliate product promotion that is always visible to a website visitor.
- Add social sharing buttons to the site.
- Add related posts to the end of each post, automatically.
- How to use Feedly and RSS feeds to get content ideas.
- How to set up a blog for shorter posts, and how to create these blog posts using Feedly and Youtube.
This course covers everything you need to know to help you create a high-quality affiliate website that you’ll be proud of. With Google cracking down on poor-quality affiliate sites, a lot of webmasters have given up creating this type of site. However, affiliate sites remain one of the best forms of setup and forget “passive income”.
With this course, you will have the exact system I personally use to keep Google happy as I continue to build this type of site.
This course is Good for:
- affiliate marketers
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the linkUdemy Course Free