The Applications are now open for the Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom at the University of Oxford. Clarendon Scholarship Offers Fully Funded UK Scholarships for international students to pursue Masters’s or Ph.D. Degree at Oxford University. You will automatically be considered the Clarendon Scholarship if you apply before the application deadline. There is No Separate Application Required.
Clarendon Offers 150 New Fully Funded Scholarships Each to Study in the UK and assists Outstanding Graduate Scholars. Participants from all around the world with any nationality are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship Oxford. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Oxford University. The Application Process is completely Free. You can also Study and Work in the UK Without IELTS.
A chance to enroll at a growing number of world-renowned universities of the United Kingdom Like Oxford University. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 1, 2 Years & For Doctoral 3 to 4 Years. There are a lot of Scholarships in the UK that are Open. An Opportunity to Join one of the Most Active, Highly International, and Multidisciplinary communities at Oxford. More information is given below.
Details About Clarendon Scholarship 2022
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 22nd January 2022
Available Fields & Majors:
Clarendon Scholarship in the UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions. You Can Select any Course. Please Check the Full List of Course of Your Interest (VISIT HERE)
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Financial Coverage for Clarendon Scholarship
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering:
- Course Fees, as well as a Grant for Living Expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2020-21, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
- There are No Restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose.
- Check the Entry Requirements of the Course (VISIT HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
- There are No restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for the Most of Courses is 22nd January 2022. You will be Automatically Considered for the Scholarship if you apply before 10th January 2022.
How to Apply:
Apply Online for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you of an outcome. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the Clarendon UK Scholarship.