Corp Finance #12 Capital Budgeting & Investment Risk Tools paid course free. You will Learn how to use risk management tools when making capital budgeting and investment decisions
List and define risk management tools that relate to capital budgeting and investment decisions
- Explain the concept of population mean and expected value
- Discuss the term population variance and how it can apply to capital budgeting decisions
- Describe standard deviation and how it can apply to capital budgeting decisions
- Explain the concept of coefficient of variation and how it can be used to measure risk in the capital budgeting decision making process
- Define simulation models and how they can be useful in capital budgeting decisions
- Discuss how capital budgeting decisions should take into consideration the overall investment portfolio
Corp Finance #12 Capital Budgeting & Investment Risk Tools Course Requirements
- Basic understanding of corporate finance concepts
Corp Finance #12 Capital Budgeting & Investment Risk Tools Course Description
This course will cover the use of risk assessment tools as they relate to capital budgeting and investment decisions and how to use them.
We will incorporate numerous model problems, both in the organization of introductions and Excel worksheet problems. The Excel worksheet introductions will incorporate a downloadable Excel exercise manual with something like two tabs, one with the appropriate response, the second with a preformatted worksheet that can be finished in a bit by bit process alongside the informative recordings.
When making long haul speculation and capital planning choices we need to consider the time worth of cash. The dynamic process will appraise future incomes and afterward apply our time worth of cash ideas to those future incomes.
This course will make a stride back in the process, providing tools to best gauge the future incomes. To settle on the best choice we should gauge what the future incomes will be and the probability of those incomes, giving us numbers we can apply present worth ideas to while additionally thinking about hazard.
To assist with estimating hazard, the course will utilize factual tools including the populace mean, populace fluctuation, standard deviation, and coefficient of variety.
We will provide a quick overview of these statistical concepts in general and then consider how we can apply them to measuring risk for investment and capital budgeting decisions.
Who this course is for:
- Business students
- Business professionals
Corp Finance #12 Capital Budgeting & Investment Risk Tools