Get familiar with styling libraries in React like MUI and React Bootstrap. Complete examples to enhance the understanding. Learn advanced topics in ReactJS.
Full Stack Web Developer Course content
3 sections • 13 lectures • 1h 55m total length
Basic Concepts7 lectures • 54min
- Installation of NodeJS and running our first ReactJS app!09:58
- Quiz 12 questions
- Class component and props in ReactJs07:35
- State variables in ReactJS06:14
- Quiz 22 questions
- Example on state variables08:54
- Routing in ReactJS09:50
- Conditional rendering and array mapping07:52
Styling with ReactJS2 lectures • 16min
- Integrating styling using CSS to our React App08:05
- Using React BootStrap and MUI React07:52
To Do List Project4 lectures • 46min
- To Do List Part 114:18
- To Do List Part 209:42
- To Do List Part 310:30
- To Do List Part 4
- Basic Programming skills with any language ( Java , C++ , Python…)
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
In this course you will get a fundamental understanding of ReactJS which will help you begin your new adventure in web development. The full course is available on YouTube.
Subscribe to my channel ! Playlist : ReactJS Course given by Maria Hanna
The whole course is free of charge either it was on Udemy or on Youtube. The whole service is free of charge, so don’t hesitate to contact me on Youtube or Linkedin if you have any questions.
I really advise all engineer and computer science students to start learning React because it is a very important skill that should be added on a resume.
Don’t worry if you feel like this course is a bit under-explained, the rest of the course where I introduce a back-end and many advanced topics in React will be on Youtube, and I upload a video approximately each week.
If you like the content of the following course, please do check the Youtube playlist and subscribe so you could get a notification when I upload a new video.
Of course, don’t hesitate to connect on Linkedin, I would love to meet new people from different countries and get your feedback if you are enjoying and learning from the course.
On a final note, I hope that I am helping a lot of students enhance some extra skills, because this is all that matters to me.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in ReactJS
- Motivated engineering students willing to add a web development skill on their CV