Welcome to one of the best scholarships in Singapore. The scholarships award committee will select students with excellent performance. Scholarships are not easy to find. So here is your chance now to apply for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022. It helps you to pursue quality Further Studies or a Master’s Degree program in the world’s top universities.
Singapore’s educational programs are the best and groomed to produce well-rounded, intelligent individuals who can excel in both studies and careers. This is why scholarship programs provide an avenue for students to seek financial assistance towards their higher education needs. Because government scholarships are geared towards specific needs, they can be more flexible in granting disbursements depending on an individual’s financial needs.
The criteria for the scholarship are based on academic standing, merit, and financial need. The scholarship provides full-tuition charges (including board and lodging) at the academic institution. In this day and age where education is becoming more difficult to obtain, the scholarship program from Singapore offers scholarships that help international students who wish to pursue their studies in the state.
Brief Details of Scholarships:
- Country Name: Singapore
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2021.
- Available Course/ degree: MS and PH.D.
- No of Scholarship: 250 plus
- Eligible Nation: All nationalities
Coverage of Financial Needs:
- The scholarship program provides full funding for tuition and related living expenses while also helping students gain valuable work experience and find study-abroad opportunities after graduation.
- Full maintenance allowance for living expenses, accommodation, and insurance
- A monthly overseas allowance for traveling within the country of your studies.
- $2500 cash award after successful completion of each academic year
- Scholars can also apply for up to $2000 in equipment vouchers per year.
Required Documents for Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022:
- Online Singapore Government Scholarship Application Form
- Statement of Purpose (maximum 300 words)
- Photocopied National Service Card/passport photo page
- Uploaded copies of your high school testimonials.
Who are eligible for this scholarship?
- First-time applicants/ Must not be receiving any form of scholarship, funding, or sponsorship
- International students who intend to take up full-time graduate degree courses in Singapore
- Possess strong leadership qualities and a proven track record of community involvement and contribution
- Applicants must have a good academic track record
How to Apply?
Scholarships are one way in which students can make a contribution toward their schooling goals. So what are you waiting for? Apply for scholarships now!
Eligible candidates may be international or permanent residents of Singapore and have their scholarship applications considered on a competitive basis. To be considered for the scholarship, you need to submit an application in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Fill up the online application form
- Send the supporting documents
- Keep your application updated
- Watch out for your application reference number
- Take the email reminders seriously .