How To Join Pak Army After Fsc, Graduation. Job is a necessary thing for all people. In Pakistan, it is difficult to find a job after fsc. If you are interested to join the Pak army after fsc or graduation then you are in right place. we will provide you complete info on How To Join Pak Army After Fsc, Graduation.
Every citizen of Pakistan has a good feeling to join the Pak army and want to serve himself for the country. So we will provide you complete information requirement eligibility criteria to join the Pak army.
Required Age and Qualification to Join Pakistan Army
|Matriculation or Intermediate (FA or Fsc)||Age between (17 – 22 Years)|
|Graduation (2 years program)||Age between (17 – 23 Years).|
|Graduation (4 years program)||Age between (17 – 24 Years).|
|Masters, MBBS or MBA qualified||Age 28 Years.|
How To Join Pak Army After Fsc, Graduation?
How Register in Pak Army?
Candidate register with the help of internet, when registration completes the schedule of the test will be sent to the candidate’s email account or mobile number.
Candidate also go physically in campus and provide all document.
Selection Procedure Use for Join Pak Army
- Written/Intelligence Tests, which is based on MCQs
- Test will be taken from English, Pak Studies, Islamiyat and General Knowledge.
Physical test which includes
- Running race of 1.6 km in 8 and half minute
- 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes
- 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes
- 3 Chin Ups in 2 minute
- After physical Procedure Candidate go for interview.
Basic Requirements To Join Pakistan Army
- The gender to join Pak Army must be Male.
- Marital status must be single
- Candidates must have Nationality of Pakistan
- Candidate must have a minimum height of 5’-4” (162.5cm)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate FA/FSc
- Candidate must have 60% marks with 50% marks in intermediate after graduation BA/BSc, BA/BSC (Hon).
- Army Soldiers must have 50% marks in FA/FSc are also eligible for promotion
- Can not apply twice
- if the candidate is unfit by Military Hospital / Appeal Medical Board will be ineligible to apply again