Humphrey Exchange Program USA is open now. The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for proficient professionals who are interested in consolidating their leadership abilities by learning and comprehension regarding problems of mutual interest in the United States and the Fellows’ home nations.
The Fellowship gives precious opportunities for professional growth by chosen university programs, conference attendance, networking, and hands-on work experiences as a non-degree program.
Throughout the year, Fellows continue both of their specific program aims and work jointly with their peers in classes and workshops. Unlike a common bachelor academy experience, the program supports scholars to travel from their main university to study more regarding American literature and to the system with their American companions.
The Humphrey Fellowship is for you if you are curious about broadening your horizons and becoming a world leader. Candidates and representatives would like to submit their proposals to the Office of the Institute of International Education through October 1. the last date of applying differ by country.
CHECK Other Exchange Program below:
Human and institutional development includes.
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
Rights and freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural Development
- Rural Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Infectious and contagious diseases
- Public health policy and administration
- HIV / AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Education, treatment, and prevention of substance use
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- The fee of tuition and fees at the allotted owner university
- Pre-English language practice, if needed
- Rehabilitation (Residential) Allowance, including one-time resettlement allowance
- Accident and disease coverage
- A work stipend
- One-time network subsidy
- A professional development grant for professional pursuits, like field tours, professional talks, and discussions.
Fellowship program components:
- Humphrey Seminar
- Educational enrichment
- Professional development
- Washington Global Leadership Forum
- English language courses
The number of awards:
About 200 fellowships are awarded yearly.
- Undergraduate (first academy or graduates) qualification
- At least five years of full-time professional practice
- No limited experience in the United States
- Demonstrated administration qualities.
- A report of civil service in the community
- English writing ability and skills test record
Deadline of this scholarship?
Applying for scholarship before October 1.
How to apply?
Application deadlines differ by country but are approximately May to September every year. The designated U.S. Embassy or Binary Fulbright Commission will guide you on its application deadline for applications.
Visit the official website Link Given Below: