Java Programming Masterclass covering Java 11 & Java 17. Java is the most popular programming language in the world. Java programming is used in a variety of industries including banking, telecom, retail, and software development. If you are interested in learning how to program using Java 11 or Java 17, a Java Programming Masterclass may be a good option for you. This Masterclass will teach you the basics of both languages so that you can start programming right away.
Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 14 hours. Java 11 and Java 17 are major updates to the Java language. If you are looking to learn the core skills needed to apply for Java developer positions, these updates are a great place to start. In just 14 hours, this masterclass will teach you how to:
Understand core concepts of the Java language, such as variables, statements, and methods. This masterclass is designed for beginners who want to learn how to apply for a Java developer position. No programming experience is necessary.
Java Programming Masterclass covering Java 11 & Java 17
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 14 hours.
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers.
- Learn industry “best practices” in Java software development from a professional Java developer who has worked in the language for 18 years.
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring Framework, Java EE, Android development, and more.
- Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Java is a versatile programming language that enables developers to create software applications. Java 11 is the most recent update, and it introduces several new features, such as support for multiple inheritances and new operator symbols. Java 17 is the next update planned for release. In this Java programming masterclass, you will learn all about these updates and more, so that you can start coding in the most recent version of Java with ease.
- Java is a versatile programming language that can be used to create desktop, web, and mobile apps. In this Java Masterclass, you will learn the answers to questions like What is a Java class, What is polymorphism and inheritance to apply them to your java apps. You will also explore how Java 11 and Java 17 have changed the language and how you can take advantage of these new features in your development projects.
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many aspects of the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – This means you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
(Don’t worry if you’re used to using Eclipse, NetBeans, or some other IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course)
- Learn Java to a sufficient level to be a be to transition to core Java technologies like Android development, the Spring framework, Java EE (Enterprise edition) in general as well as other technologies. In order to progress to these technologies, you need to first learn core Java – the fundamental building blocks. That’s what this course will help you to achieve.
This is a great course if you want to become a Java Developer. It packs a lot of content based on the course instructors’ “years of work experience”. It prepares you for a developer role i.e. you learn java principles, you practice with assignments, and you become a master at googling stuff (Augmenting your knowledge). You get answers to questions from the teaching assistants within 48 hours. It is not designed or delivered as a college/university course; it’s very hands-on! In addition, it’s not perfect but it does what it says on the tin (excuse the pun). Looking forward to the course remaster?
As a complete beginner in programming, I landed an internship at a Fortune 500 company by learning Java through this course. The videos are masterfully done, never run too long, and are packed with information, so I recommend rewatching complete sections and putting your own twist on the challenge exercises.
One of the best features is the Q&A section which has ~100 000 questions and replies on the discussed topics by people with different skill levels and that honestly is a superpower (having a question that is already discussed and answered makes learning a lot easier)!
Hash Code: 8ac90ed66c410e00fefd016d9c880e6ccd28ee6e
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link