Laravel 8 – Build Advance Ecommerce Project A-Z. Laravel 8 is one of the most popular PHP frameworks for web development. It is used by many developers for creating complex and advanced web applications. This framework is good for developing eCommerce projects. It provides good features that make it an ideal platform for building advanced online stores.
Why We Should Learn Laravel?
- Laravel is a first development life cycle and less code functionality
- it’s easy to learn
- making web applications faster
- configuration error and exception handling
- automation testing work.
- URL Routing Configuration is very high in Laravel.
- Scheduling tasks configuration and management
- It has a huge community
- Unlimited resource.
- Most importantly it’s very easy to get a job if you have Laravel skills.
Laravel 8 is a powerful web development framework that makes it easy to create robust and scalable websites. It is perfect for anyone looking to build advanced eCommerce projects. With its robust CRUD functionality, Laravel 8 makes it easy to create and manage your customer’s data. It has built-in SEO tools that make it easy to optimize your website for search engines. If you are looking to build a complex eCommerce site using Laravel 8, then Advance Ecommerce Projects is the perfect course for you!
Laravel 8 – Build Advance Ecommerce Project A-Z
You will Learn
- Capable With Laravel 9
- Create Complete Three Project with Laravel 8
- Full Site Multiple Language Option
- Advance Order Tracking System
- Stock Management System
- User Role Management
- Product Return Order
- Advance Product Apply Coupon
- Product Review and Rating System
- Product Search Option
- Product Discount Price
- Multiple Online Payment Getaway System
- Product Mailing System
- Product Reports Management
- Product Wishlist Option
- Advance Product Add to Cart Option
- Site Setting Option
- Site SEO Option
- Image Upload System
- Multiple Image Upload System
- Adding Professional Theme for Backend
- Adding Professional Theme for Frontend
- Laravel 8 Multi Auth with Jetstream Fortify
- Laravel 8 A-Z Basic Fundamentals
- eCommerce Blog Management
- Generate Order Invoice in PDF
- Checkout Page Setup
- Lecture By Lecture Project Source Code
- Change Password Option
- Upload Digital Product
Laravel is a popular PHP web development framework that can be used to create complete websites, including a custom back-end and front-end. With Laravel 8, you can also choose to use multiple languages on your site, allowing advanced order tracking and stock management features, user role management, and product return order processing.
You will Learn Multiple Online Payment Getaway System provides a convenient way for customers to make payments and access their account information. Product Mailing System keeps track of the products customers have purchased and created reports on product performance.
The Product Wishlist Option allows customers to add items they would like to purchase in the future directly to our online store. You will also learn the Advance Product Add To Cart Option which allows customers who have added a product to their cart.
Amazing, course I learn a lot of things from this course. and update remaining videos like filter price and in product description page when select color then automatically change the color of that product please update these videos.
This course is so amazing the instructor Kazi is the best, and now I have the confidence in doing a lot after fishing this course, I seem myself with a good knowledge of laravel, though I will have to develop a lot of projects so I become as better.
I have completed the course. This course is a really good course. You are making a very advanced e-commerce system from scratch. You also get high-level knowledge about Laravel. I’m looking forward to the updates.
Hash Code: 92ed5857334bd7192be21b167a2005fb5f101b0e
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link