The applications are open to apply for the MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022. All the International Students will Study Masters and PhD Degree Programs. The Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Government of Japan under the MEXT University Recommended Scholarship. The Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory to Study in Japan. The Tokyo Institute of Technology (Titech) ranked 8th in Japan and 110 in World.
Japanese Scholarship is the Largest Scholarship Pool in the World by the Name of MEXT. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. If You Planning to Study in Japan Without IELTS then there are MEXT Japanese Scholarships without IELTS. You can Easily Study in Japan Without IELTS.
There are Approximately 780 Universities in Japan and almost all the Universities offer MEXT University Recommended Scholarships. Approximately 298,000 International Students Studying in Japan. The Country is Consistently Ranked in the Top 10 Countries for Education. Titech MEXT Scholarship will cover all the Expenses. The Full Detailed information about the MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022 is available below.
Details About MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 8th, 2021
International Students are eligible to apply for a scholarship from Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (“MEXT”)
Tokyo Tech MEXT Scholarship will Cover:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
Duration of the MEXT Tokyo Tech Scholarship
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: 3 Years.
- Masters Program: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
Available Academic Fields and Majors
|School of Science||Mathematics*|
|Earth and Planetary Sciences*|
|School of Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Systems and Control Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Information and Communications Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering and Economics|
|School of Materials and Chemical Technology||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Chemical Science and Engineering|
|School of Computing||Mathematical and Computing Science|
|School of Life Science and Technology||Life Science and Technology|
|School of Environment and Society||Architecture and Building Engineering|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering|
|Social and Human Sciences*|
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For Master.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
Why Study at Tokyo Tech University?
- Tokyo Tech was ranked 8th in Japan and Founder by the Government of Japan.
- Largest Scholarship offering to all International Students through MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships you can check MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
- There is no Japanese language requirement for this program as lectures and seminars are held in English.
- There is No Need for any Languages Certificate like IELTS or TOEFL. You can Study in Japan without IELTS.
The last date to apply for the MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 in Japan is 8th December 2021
How to Apply for Tokyo Tech Scholarship:
There is No Online Application Process. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application by Post. To Apply and Read further Details please Visit the Official website of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.