If you want to learn Redis The Complete Developer’s Guide Course then this article provides you with a free course on Redis. Master Redis with hands-on exercises. Includes Modules, Scripting, Concurrency, and Streams.
Redis is a powerful key-value data store that can be used by developers to improve their overall application performance. This comprehensive guide covers everything from installation and usage to advanced features and tricks.
You will learn in Redis the Complete Developer’s Guide
- Use Redis as an incredibly fast database for a backend application
- Extend the functionality of Redis by using custom scripts and modules
- Add, update, and query your data using simple and flexible commands
- Get hands-on experience by adding Redis to a complex E-Commerce project
- Handle concurrency issues by using powerful synchronization primitives
- Utilize data streams to add durable communication between servers
- Host your Redis database in AWS, GCP, or Azure using Redis Cloud
- Analyze and balance the tradeoffs of Redis’s different data structures
This course will teach you how to use the commands to add, update, and query data. First, we will take a look at the basics of using Redis commands by creating a simple database and storing some values in it. Then you will learn different ways to use the commands to manipulate data.
This course will help you learn Redis, from the basics all the way up to more advanced features. The course is comprehensive and takes you to step by step through the different features of Redis, so you will be able to use it confidently in your own applications.
Redis offers a high degree of flexibility and performance when compared to other database options. This course will teach you all there is to know about Redis, from setting it up on your machine, to working with its API. After completing this course, you will be able to develop robust applications that use Redis as their foundation layer.
Topics covered in this course:
- Write basic commands to store, update, and query data
- Practice your skills with exercises and quizzes
- Use almost every major feature of Redis to build an E-Commerce app
- Enforce data constraints using sets, sorted sets, and lists
- Understand when to use each of Redis’s major data structures
- Apply numerous design patterns to integrate Redis into an existing codebase
- Securely deploy a Redis instance using AWS, GCP, or Azure through Redis Cloud
- Collect stats and metrics sourced from a live API
- Communicate between different servers using Streams
- Master the concept of transactions to safely store data
- Implement a standard locking algorithm to solve concurrency issues
Redis is a powerful data storage and retrieval tool. You can use it to store data locally, in a cloud service, or in another program. You can also use Redis to update data automatically, as well as query the data for specific values.
The course is very well designed. the sequence of the classes is excellent. Using a case to explain Redis was an excellent idea. this course demonstrates every concept.
The author of this course knows how to explain complicated topics in a very easy and understandable way. This is not the first course I buy from him, and I am sure that this material will be useful for everyone, who wants to learn Redis
The author of this course knows how to explain complicated topics in a very easy and understandable way. This is not the first course I buy from him, and I am sure that this material will be useful for everyone, who wants to learn Redis.
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link