If you want to learn The Web Developer Bootcamp course free then you are at the right place. You will get a Web Developer Bootcamp free course in this article. In this course, you will learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More.
You will Learn in the Web Developer Bootcamp Course
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Create responsive, accessible, and beautiful layouts
- Recognize and prevent common security exploits like SQL-Injection & XSS
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Node, Express, and MongoDB.
- Create a complicated Yelp-like application from scratch
- Deploy your applications and work with cloud databases
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Implement full authentication from scratch!
- Use CSS Frameworks including Bootstrap 5, Semantic UI, and Bulma
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Use Postman to monitor and test APIs
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautifully animated todo list application
- Create single-page applications with AJAX
HTML, CSS, and JS are the three most commonly used languages on the web. Node is a platform that helps developers build scalable applications. The Bootcamp will teach you how to use all three languages effectively so that you can build your own web projects.
This Bootcamp is the perfect way to learn web development, from the basics of HTML and CSS to more advanced topics such as Node.js and React. You will be working with real-world projects throughout the course, so you will have a solid foundation on which to build your career in web development. If you are interested in learning web development, then this is the course for you! Enroll today and start building your career in web development.
Topics Covered in this course:
- Responsive Design
- AJAX and single page apps
- Bootstrap 4 and 5 (alpha)
- Bulma CSS Framework
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- SQL vs. NoSQL databases
- Database Associations
- Schema Design
- Authentication From Scratch
- Cookies & Sessions
- Common Security Issues – SQL Injection, XSS, etc.
- Developer Best Practices
- Deploying Apps
- Cloud Databases
- Image Upload and Storage
- Maps and Geocoding
Amazing course to get familiar with Web Development. Explanation for every concept is provided. This is my fifth course with Colt Steele. I can confidently say that this guy knows what he teaches. The TA’s were extremely helpful in solving my queries I got while following the course.
This course is perfect. You poured your knowledge like a rain. I am not a continuous learner but your lectures pulled me back even if I am dejected and took longer breaks in between. I was very new to web development when I started the course and now I can understand its life cycle better. Will follow your advice and proceed my learning. Thank you and may God bless all your wishes.
This is the best course, the instructor is super awesome. To anyone starting to learn development – whether web dev, mobile dev, frontend, backend whatever, this should be the first course. It literally covers all the basics needed from ground up to a very good level from where you can take the knowledge you gained and learn advanced topics, or maybe start building applications on your own.
Hash Code: b4d41b1dcbaf90a22ce892fd4074b58b0aa22285
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link