The Web Developer Bootcamp
This course was completely overhauled to prepare students for the job market, with over 60 hours of brand-new content. This is the only course you need to learn web development, so whether you are a beginner or have some experience, this is the perfect course for you.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to develop their own web applications or improve their current skills. It’s also a great option for people who want to join the growing field of web development. This is a comprehensive course that will teach you all the essential skills you need to become a successful web developer.
You will Learn
- Recognize and prevent common security exploits like SQL-Injection & XSS, then create a blog application from scratch using Node, Express, and MongoDB.
- To create professional web applications, start by designing static HTML and CSS portfolios and landing pages.
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Implement full authentication from scratch!
- Search for code questions on Google that you need help with.
- Try to solve the code questions yourself first, before looking for answers.
- If you still can’t solve the code question, look for an explanation or tutorial on the internet.
- Use CSS frameworks like Bootstrap 5 and Semantic UI to create a uniform design across your website.
- Make your website responsive by using navbars that adjust in size according to device width.
Best Web Development Bootcamp Course
This course is designed to help students learn coding through a more interactive and engaging approach. Rather than watching lengthy videos, participants will be able to work along with the instructor in real-time.
Topics covered in this complete course:
- Responsive Design
- AJAX and single page apps
- Bootstrap 4 and 5 (alpha)
- Bulma CSS Framework
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- SQL vs. NoSQL databases
- Database Associations
- Schema Design
- Authentication From Scratch
- Cookies & Sessions
- Common Security Issues – SQL Injection, XSS, etc.
- Developer Best Practices
- Deploying Apps
- Cloud Databases
- Image Upload and Storage
- Maps and Geocoding
The Web Developer Bootcamp is a great course for anyone looking to become a web developer. The course covers all the basics of web development, from coding, to design, to testing. The instructors are experienced developers who are committed to helping students learn the ropes quickly and effectively.Udemy Course Free