TOP 10 Best Bimetallic Radiators. The choice of the heating radiator does not raise questions and believes that it is enough to choose the most suitable numbers and choose the optimal connection option. Modern technologies have influenced the industry, offering an impressive range and variety of structures. The combination of the two metals, a progressive approach to design has increased the efficiency of an important element of the heating system. The skilled design allows you not to hide it, but to become part of the design. For a good purchase and a very good sample, our editors gave a rating of the best bimetal radiators from well-known manufacturers.
You can find many manufacturers of various bimetallic heating radiators, but the most reliable is recognized only as of the best:
- Royal thermo. The domestic company, which is based on European standard management and production equipment, buys only in Italy, Switzerland and Spain. Qualified approach and multi-layered quality control have brought the brand to the best level, today the manufacturer offers its products to about 50% of the market segment.
- Global. The Italian brand supplies radiators to the Russian market, which is fully adapted to local conditions. They can withstand pressures up to 35 bar and temperatures up to 110 degrees. The production uses special aluminum alloys similar in structure to those used in the aerospace and automotive industries. The batteries have a 10-year warranty and a service life of 25 years.
- ATM. The Russian company produces cheap but high quality radiators. Only domestic raw materials are used in the production and each element is subject to mandatory quality control. Color is created by fully inserting elements, which preserves the first constraint for the full time interval. Pay attention to the individual, worthy of a concise and pleasant design.
- Bilux. Some of the few manufacturers that supply the model to the market in odd numbers. Unique design and unique design, proven technology were the key to the company’s popularity with customers.
- Halsen. The company makes heating batteries that are very affordable for many consumers. In terms of design, the brand focuses on the classics, which are interpreted in different variations. All models are produced in Russia under strict control. Halsen’s products are known for their high heat transfer, wide temperature range and the “100 Best Products of Russia” award.
Bimetal heating radiators are not new on the market, they are tested not only by buyers but also over time. The design feature of the element is the use of two metals for maximum efficiency:
- The inner part is a steel or copper pipe, strong and constant pressure changes and thermal effects;
- The outer shell is aluminum, which is characterized by good heat transfer, low weight and good anti-corrosion properties.
TOP 10 Best Bimetal Radiator
As a result, the user gets a long-lasting quality radiator in the Russian climate. Potentially weak design – joints, joints made of special high-strength alloys. This solution protects them from leaks and premature wear.
1. Royal Thermo Piano 500
In the ranking of the best bimetal radiators, this model is distinguished not only by quality but also by its patented design. The shape of the piano key is very unique and, according to customers, enlivens the interior. However, this style does not only withstand the aesthetic load. According to the manufacturer, the flexibility of the sections allowed to achieve a 5% increase in heat transfer due to other free air circulation. In addition to the original type of radiators, buyers are given the opportunity to choose one of three colors – for example, white, precious silver, or deep black. In addition, in addition to the brand guarantee on radiators, the current service life of the insurance is extended.
- Exclusive design;
- High heat transfer;
- color scheme selection;
- Work with multi-layer paint;
- combination of innovative technologies and reliability;
- high quality.
- High sound transmission.
2. Repair Monolith Ventil 500
Bimetal radiators connected below the monolith series have a number of undoubted advantages. A well-known manufacturer of heating systems, based on many years of experience, has created a design without joints. As a result, the service life of the appliance has been extended and the possibility of leakage has been completely eliminated. In addition, monolithic collector channels are more resistant to aggressive media and metal corrosion to increase resources. According to the owners – the quality of this model does not have the quality of competitors, because of the European analogs – this procedure is more expensive. In addition, the lower equipment of the cooler allows the use of radiators of this line for concealed heating systems.
- complete leakage protection;
- High service life;
- Ease of installation;
- average costs;
- Possibility of hidden installation.
3. Global Style Plus 500
Reliability Global bimetal radiators are one of the popular leaders in many countries. Made in Italy and in accordance with European standards, it guarantees a long service life and high quality. Stylish tableware collectors are compartments of the tablecloth menu that can not accumulate air in them, which avoids congestion and, accordingly, increases the return of heat. The design has five inner walls that increase the contact area of the batteries with the air to increase performance. According to customer feedback, this radiator model is the best choice for heating apartments or other structures with operating pressure in the system up to 35 ATMs.
- Direct collectors without pockets;
- Large contact area;
- good heat transfer;
- Small weight.
- Coating thickness.
4. Royal Thermo Biliner 500
One of the best bimetal radiators is made in an original design reminiscent of an aircraft wing. The walls at the top are a curve that improves the flow of heated air so that the model can be installed on a wide window sill. BimeTal has sometimes improved the operational properties of radiators. The internal steel collector is resistant to gi towards and antifreeze allowed in the system. External rods made of aluminum distribute heat evenly in the area of the radiator. To increase the service life of the product, it is applied to the semi-layered nano-coating AkzoNobel. However, it should be borne in mind that in the Russian version, its quality is lower than in Italian.
- unique design;
- High heat transfer;
- Durable nano coating;
- diversity of color solutions;
- ability to work with antifouling;
- Russian-made radiators are poorly painted.
5. Fondital Alustal 500/100
A good wall-mounted bimetal radiator has excellent heat transfer parameters with side connections – 191 W. The shape of the classic, smooth surface is not surprising and is suitable for concealed installation in niches in the wall. In addition, according to customers, it is easy to keep it clean. The inner steel part of the radiator can withstand pressures up to 40 bar, and break and more – 120 bar. This power allows you to use the battery in high-rise buildings and industrial premises. Owners of unpleasant moments are marked by high noise and dull color
- Service life up to 30 years;
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- High heat transfer;
- ability to work with any type of heat carrier;
- Average price.
- transmits foreign sounds;
- Tubeless white color.
6. RIFAR ALP 500
Inexpensive, but good radiator stands out for its thin case and unique tongue infection technology. Instead of unreliable flat floors, a special lock here makes a completely tight connection. Sections are made only of high-quality materials, which provides additional protection against corrosion in rooms with high humidity. For the apartment, these bimetal radiators would be perfect or made their term mono composite batteries. According to the owners, the disadvantage of this model is the average quality of wall painting and fastening.
- narrow housing;
- Price of the interval;
- Secure, locking sections;
- Classic design, no frills;
- Product certification and insurance.
- Low coverage in certain areas.
7. Bimetallic Radiator
One of the few bimetallic models available at affordable prices. According to this plan, Russian products are widely used in the competition, the modern ATM plant uses the latest technologies and quality materials, which keep the cost of their products to a minimum. Inexpensive battery pleases, chooses refill quality, airtight joint, and high levels of service – at least 15 years. According to the specifications of Metallo 500/80, it has a high-pressure system and is suitable for installation in private buildings, including apartment buildings with large glazing. Significant shortcomings of this radiator were not discovered by users.
- low cost;
- Special price characteristics;
- High quality paint;
- additional inner edges;
8. HATE BS 500/100
Bimetallic heating radiator Halsen has reached the top for uncompromising quality and reliability. Samples of users of this component have not been identified as having a single warranty that is directly related to battery performance. The core of the steel radiator is made of corrosion-resistant metal and can withstand significant pressure build-up in the system and sharp temperature differences. Increased air contact area in the design, increased efficiency of horizontal edges. High heat transfer speeds reduce heat loss, and ease of installation allows you to install the radiator in the designated place without changes to the system.
- low weight;
- production quality;
- Good heat transfer;
- Simple installation;
- Manufacturer’s warranty – 20 years.
- Not all devices are characterized by high quality paint;
9. BYLUX Plus R300
A series of bimetal radiators, according to customers, the best choice for heating the apartment. The high quality of painting keeps the batteries attractive for a long time, and the tightness of the sectional joints guarantees protection of the room from flooding. Interestingly, this is one of the few models that can be found not only, but also with odd numbers. This feature allows you to choose the right radiator for your personal needs or for the size of the heated area.
- small middle distance;
- Even and odd section;
- absence of air jams;
- Ability to work in emergencies.
10. OASIS BM 500/80
The small depth of the radiator allows this model to be installed in a room without gaps, without technically protruding from the wall, smooth, without technical removal. In addition, the modern rigid design makes the battery an attractive decorative element. The internal collector made of high-grade steel is resistant to alkaline coolers and can withstand significant hydraulic shocks. However, the radiators are pressurized to 35 bar to fully guarantee leakage. The opinions of the actual owners prove that the thermal conductivity of the product fully corresponds to the manufacturer, as well as other technical characteristics.
- attractive design;
- Price of the interval;
- High quality painting;
- vertical and horizontal edges;
- Work in buildings up to 40 floors.
- Not always a quality assembly of departments;
- Radiators can be painted.
When choosing what kind of radiator should be better to buy for a house or apartment, you can competently determine its characteristics. Experts recommend taking the key criteria as a basis:
- Type: sectional or monolithic . The first is universal and allows you to measure the optimal radiator, the second is reliable, because they do not leak, and their life is extended to 50 years. Among the unique technologies presented in the ranking, among others, there are 500 monolithic canolites of monolithic canolite, which are popular with buyers in the market.
- Heat transfer. It is easy to calculate according to the standard formula: 100 W per 1 sq.m. Square. If the room has two or more windows or they face north, multiply by 30%. However, other factors – the height of the ceiling, the presence / absence of a warm floor, the location of the apartment / room, location.
- Connection Type – This can be low, high or non-standard.
- Design. Modern models of radiators are different, you can find very interesting options, for example, in the Royal Thermo Pianfore 500 and Royal Shino Biliner 500.
A rating from our editorial board will help you choose the best bimetallic heat radiator for your apartment, house, cottage, or cottage. The review is based not only on expert opinion but also on the reviews of individual buyers, which fully reveal all the features of each participant.
Bimetal radiators are the same batteries of the USSR, only they have different shapes, materials, and characteristics. Here the sections are firmly pressed together, they have a flat surface. No cast iron, the main material is steel. They conduct heat well, maintain a good room temperature, and have high energy efficiency. But there are few high-quality structures among them, so we analyzed 30 models and included the best bimetal radiators for heating apartments and private houses from well-known companies. It is based on the best consumer feedback and facilitates the selection of such products.
These All Are Best TOP 10 Best Bimetallic Radiators